A Dynamics 365 functional consultant, delivers operational level coverage of the system’s implementation and maintenance. Can perform certain functions that a Solutions Architect does but is not as experienced in designing solutions that are larger and require more complex solutions.
- 3-5 years Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation experience.
- Job role experience as a consultant in a consulting practice, facilitating discovery workshops.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of employees including C-level.
- Experience creating strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions.
- Experience gathering business requirements (to be model, as is model, etc.) and experience configuring Microsoft CRM modules including Sales and Call Center. Marketing a plus.
- Experience assisting with definition and functional design of conversions and interfaces, and functional experience in leading technical team through Microsoft CRM API usage; integration development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Business Intelligence tools, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Dynamics 365 Portals is preferred.
- 1+ year consistent use of Scribe Insight and supporting adapters is preferred.
- Facilitate workshops to develop business requirements.
- Provide input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities, functions and features.
- Conduct hands-on implementation, configuration and training of the various components of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Develop analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets and complete project tasks within budget and to customer satisfaction.
- Perform requirements gathering and process analysis.
- Understand customer requirements and advise the project team on solutions architecture and implementation.
- Participate as the technical consultant in performing configuring for non-development changes to the Dynamics 365 platform.
- Adapt to different end-user learning styles when training, gathering requirements, etc.
- Create documentation for clients, including PowerPoint presentations and Visio workflows regarding functional and technical requirements, design, training, process engineering, etc.