Talos Digital is seeking experienced, self driven and self motivated AEM developers (Adobe Experience Managers) to join our team and work with top talented engineers.
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience in Java development with Knowledge in Web Framework, based development and, internet technologies.
- Ability to reason logically and creatively, identifying problems, drawing valid conclusions from the available data, and developing effective solutions while applying creative thinking in the design and development of high performing web application
- Experience in developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM product
- Experience in customizing workflows and integration with other enterprise systems
- Proficiency in CRX Development Environment
- Java Servlet knowledge
- Executes technical implementation
- Integrates external systems
- Builds business logic using OSGi
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of AEMs core platform and integrate with E-commerce solutions and search engines
- Design and code from specifications, analyze, evaluate, test, debug, document, and implement complex software apps
- Translate marketing and web site needs into AEM specific recommendations and solutions
- Work with technology teams to build and maintain web applications using Adobe’s Experience Manager CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development, Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Design and improve internal development methodologies around Adobe AEM solution
- Builds custom websites and components focused on user experience