As a CRM developer, you will be helping customize and support new and existing enhancements to the Dynamics CRM environment used across all lines of business. We’re looking for someone proactive, self motivated and able to think outside the box.
- Estimate and plan development tasks before Project Backlog meetings (PBL) .
- Use project management tools to update and enter working hours and task details.
- Develop quality code that has a high-level of stability .
- Practice standards of code structure, commenting, and deployment.
- Strengthen and learn new code skills and languages.
- Identify new areas to focus on and learn skills.
- Continually refine current skills to improve code/practice performance.
- Work with Developer team members to grow and mentor the group.
- Assist and “build up” other members of the development team.
- Meet with clients to identify and define task designs, scope and objectives in collaboration with the Project Lead and/or Project Manager.
- Have personal skills to be able to determine client needs and collaborate in an effective manner .
- Innovate and invite a “best-practice” culture in method, tools, and approach for project work and IP solutions for the company.
- Have an attitude to continually improve “how we work” and look for ways to make the company better.