Talos digital is looking for a proactive and self motivated Quality Assurance Tester capable of develop test automation suite for web and server applications.
- Excellent English, both Spoken and Written with direct communication with client
- Write and manage automation scripts in any of these test tools: Selenium, SOAP UI, TestNG, JMeter
- Work with users to determine use cases and document these in Jira, Confluence or Wiki
- Execute tests and record results; track defects, report metrics, etc
- Help establish standard procedures for software verification and validation.
- Help establish testable system requirements
- Provide project status updates, communicate technical issues and recommendations to stakeholders
- Expertise with test automation tools like (i.e Selenium, Jasmine or Chai or night-watch)
- Implement and utilize scalable software automation framework using latest testing framework.
- Conduct performance testing to verify desired metrics, establish performance baseline standards.
- Experience with Oracle, MS SQL Server or MySQL relational databases
- Experience with configuration management and build automation tools (i.e. BitBucket, Bamboo, Git, etc.)
- Experience testing enterprise systems/applications in a distributed, multi-site environment
- Experience in working organization that provide SaaS offerings.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred