Are you looking to break into the software development industry and work with an amazing team of talented software developers, designers, and product owners in our office in Medellin?
Do you have excellent English and Spanish skills and a strong/self-motivated work ethic? If so, this is the job for you!
Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. We value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires.
- Excellent written and verbal English and Spanish skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Handle confidential information discreetly
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- Attention to detail
- Experience with technical recruitment ( Nice to have)
- Identify, source candidates through creative sourcing approaches.
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine the appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts).
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to the continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline.
- Participate in networking activities such as industry conferences, meetups, and open house events to build relationships and recruit top talent.