We are looking for an Application Integration Developer with SAP Cloud Platform Integrator experience. This person will be responsible for designing and developing enterprise integration solutions. The position will work closely with our Enterprise Architects, Middleware Engineers, and Application teams to deliver SAP Customer Experience solutions to our clients and partners.
- Analyzes, designs, develops and tests process flows in support of multiple business projects using integration technologies.
- Designs, develops, tests, troubleshoots, and completes maintenance of integration components for applications and systems.
- Understands, refines, and complies with integration patterns, standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Works with Solution Architects to ensure that application designs utilize the appropriate integration patterns and standards.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid understanding of the application areas and the business areas they support.
- At least 5 years of experience on SAP PI/PO development and administration.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration Developer experience with a minimum of 1 year of hands on experience in design, development and implementation of iflows between S4 on Cloud/S4 on Premise with B2C/B2B systems.
- SAAS Cloud Application experience (SAP Concur, Ariba, Workday) or Legacy and SAP On Premise system experience using SAP Cloud Platform integration (also known as CPI/HCI/SCPi).
- Software development skills in Java with a good understanding of JAVA J2EE, Groovy, REST, and SOAP based web services.
- Experience in the configuration of adapters such as SFTP, REST/HTTP, JMS, JBDC, SOAP, Mail, IDOC, RFC, Proxy, FTPS, OData services, and Web Services.
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, conscientious, and detail-oriented.
- Must have proven ability to set and follow priorities and timeline.
- Ability to develop repeatable development processes with supporting documentation.
- Working understanding of security standards including SAML, WSTrust, OAUTH, and OpenID Connect.
- Knowledge of Data Integration technologies including SQL, XSLT, XML.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to build lasting trusted partnerships across various functional areas and technical disciplines.
- Able to work in a fast-paced Agile development environment.
- NOTE: International travel may be required up to 20%.