- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- +3 years of experience with React.
- Knowledge of React tools Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Flux.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a similar field.
- Review application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly- responsive user interface components using React components.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance and codebase.
- Collaborate with Designers, Project Managers, and BackEnd engineers.
- Mentor other engineers by leading and collaborating in all engineering discussions, and evangelizing good practices.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.