We are looking for a Senior SAP Hybris Marketing Analyst with proven experience designing, developing, and implementing Hybris Marketing.
- 5+ years of IT experience, preferably on SAP systems.
- 2+ years of Hybris Marketing Experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Extensive business and systems analysis skills that support applications development.
- Good understand of Marketing Industry initiatives and processes like Segmentation, Campaign execution, Customer Journey Maps and Account Based Marketing, Budgeting and Planning and Sentiment Engagement etc.
- SAP Hybris Commerce, Hybris Marketing and SAP ERP integration experience.
- Experience with SAP cloud application studio to build custom objects/developments for cloud systems.
- Experience with custom APIs, web services for SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Experience with SAP cloud analytics to build business reports is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to various levels of management as well as with internal business partners.
- Work on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to lead and promote change in an environment of rapidly changing technologies and business processes.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills.
We are looking for a Sr. SAP Hybris Marketing who can support us with
- Design and implementation of business processes for after sales, Customer Experience and Marketing functions including integration with SAP and non-SAP systems within organization.
- Collecting the requirements of the business user, analyzing them with respect to Hybris Marketing systems, configuring, developing & testing according to finalized business requirements and rollouts to different departments
- Responsible for administration and configuration of SAP Marketing Cloud and other Marketing
- Understand all facets of the various platforms for B2C and B2B clients, such as creation of cross-channel campaigns, implementations of lead scoring, lead nurturing, alerts, routing and notifications, segmentation, personalization, budgeting and planning and creation of ROI reporting and key metrics
- Demonstrate knowledge of marketing campaign planning and execution practices related to email, interactive and cross-channel marketing initiatives
- Analyze master and transaction data coming into Marketing Cloud from multiple channels in the landscape and enhance data validation, syndication and cleanup processes
- Designing dashboards & reports within SAP Marketing Cloud, and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Designing dashboards & reports within SAP Cloud for Customer
- Troubleshoot system problems, investigate, analyze and recommend short-term/long-term solutions.
- Establishing the connection between SAP Cloud systems with ERP using middleware (HCI/CPI) and other systems like SAP Hybris E-commerce, Mobile App systems for data replication and synchronization.
- Validates the customization and functionalities after the SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud Upgrades and handles the communication with respect to the upgrade schedule, impact of upgrade and new functionalities introduced for each Upgrade.
- Maintaining business roles and authorization for Hybris Marketing.
- Mass maintenance of master and transaction data into Hybris Marketing.