We are looking for a passionate Chief Marketing Officer to join our executive team. You will be taking the reins of our in-house marketing team as well as being the charismatic leader of our SAP Customer Experience Marketing Cloud team.
Your duties will include managing all marketing operations, assessing and improving existing initiatives, and devising new strategies to increase revenue.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to tailor marketing strategies to complement the Talos Commerce and SAP Marketing Cloud objectives. You will have excellent leadership and communication skills to successfully provide guidance to your team, and you will have a vast knowledge of current marketing trends for enterprise-level B2B and B2C clients worldwide.
Chief Marketing Officer Responsibilities for Talos Commerce:
- Planning, implementing and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Liaising with the Executive Team to align objectives.
- Growing and developing the in-house marketing team.
- Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals.
- Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
- Contributing to new business development initiatives.
- Implementing a robust CRM system to incorporate marketing objectives.
CMO Responsibilities as Head of the SAP Customer Experience Marketing Cloud team:
- Successfully passing the “SAP Certified Technology Associate – SAP Marketing Cloud” exam within the first 90 days of employment: https://training.sap.com/certification/c_hymc_1802-sap-certified-technology-associate—sap-marketing-cloud-1802-implementation-g/
- Building and managing the SAP CX Marketing Cloud team in collaboration with the current SAP CX Commerce team for enterprise-level B2B and B2C clients.
- Leading prospective client meetings for enterprise-level B2B and B2C clients to prove ROI for new implementations around SAP Marketing Cloud.
- Develop the marketing strategy for all B2B and B2C SAP Marketing Cloud clients to drive increased awareness and build revenue streams.
- Proven experience as CMO or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- A Master’s degree in marketing or related field or an MBA is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Six or more years of Marketing experience in a high-tech company, with at least four years in an enterprise-selling model. Security market experience and marketing to IT/Developer audiences is preferred, but not required.