We’re seeking a strong developer experienced with Stellar and blockchain architecture to be a part of team building highly scalable products for a global customer base.
Our ideal candidate has built and released distributed applications, has worked with Stellar or other
- Research and drive high-level decisions on applying blockchain technologies to product features, understand pros and cons, make technology and design recommendations.
- Knowledge of smart contracts, public vs. permissioned blockchain networks.
- Monitor blockchain industry trends and development and communicate internally.
- Build prototypes and POCs of applications that use blockchain as one of the building blocks.
- Hands-on development of product features using agile development practices.
- Perform unit testing to ensure quality and functionality goals.
- Implement best-practices in design, coding and testing. Mentor other team members in a highly collaborative environment.
- Continually analyze and optimize code performance.
- Hands on experience with Stellar.
- 5+ years of professional experience in developing/deploying enterprise applications using the following technologies:
- Java, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML
- Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data, Hibernate
- RDBMS – PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle
- NOSQL – MongoDB/ElasticSearch
- Object-oriented design principles and patterns, experience in designing and developing server-side components/frameworks based on Java EE.
- Must have deep understanding in web application development, Responsive Web, RESTful web services & APIs.
- Experience with development and deployment experience on Apache Tomcat.
- Hands on experience with dependency management tools – Apache Maven, Gradle.*
- Excellent team player.
- Very fast learner; strong interest in learning new technology.
- Ability and desire to work in a high-pressure entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability and desire to deliver high-quality results on aggressive timelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently without much supervision
- Experience working in a continual build/release agile environment.
- Experience with micro-services and messaging architectures.
- French or English