Talos Digital is a software development and consultancy company with offices in the USA ( Miami, NY), Canada ( Montreal) and Colombia (Medellin, Manizales and Cartagena). We have worked with big companies Pepsi, Shell Oil, Dairy Queen and Office Depot. Talos Digital offers the opportunity to work with clients on a variety of projects. We offer professional development, great working benefits and a great work environment.
Talos digital is seeking talented and passionate intermediate java developers interested in learning new things every day. Willing to work in a collaborative environment to get things done. Someone proactive in identifying and solving problems.
- Good English skills, both written and spoken.
- Strong Java/J2EE knowledge and experience
- 2+ years of experience with Java
- 1+ years of experience with Spring frameworks
- Commerce experience with B2C and/or B2B
- Knowledge of SOLR search engine
- Experience on integrating various payment providers
- Knowledge and experience with Spring
- Experience working with code versioning and control systems (like SVN and GIT)
- Application Servers, e.g. Tomcat
- SQL skills
- Tools, e.g. Junit, SoapUI
- Retail Applications
- Build Frameworks
- Strong active listening, multitasking, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner
- Logical problem-solving skills and identify solutions based on written procedures, guidelines and process tools
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined, and takes responsibility for their own work
- Hands on experience of Incident and Problem Management in a multi supplier environment
- Results-oriented, service-focused, and an excellent ability to work with cross-functional teams