Talos Digital is looking for a Senior Android developer who can build a new Android app from scratch, someone proactive, problem solver and self-motivated to work in big projects for international clients.
- Design and build applications for Android devices on the Android platform.
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Good English skills, both written and spoken.
- 3+ years of experience in Android development.
- Experience with Android SDK and multiple versions of Android.
- Experience with Android framework, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with Android UI principles and best practices.
- Experience with Kotlin, Kotlin coroutines.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the available libraries.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools Git and TFS.